Client Success Manager
Meet the future
If you are driven by curiosity and fascinated by innovative technology to solve large complex problems, then become part of a startup that is building the future of financial data access. Akoya is transforming the way consumers provide access to their data with increased security, privacy, and control over their information through the development of a highly-scalable and secure API-based network utility. We encourage a collaborative, fast-paced workplace and a fun environment where everyone can contribute, learn, and grow. Come join us and be part of this exciting journey. Check us out at Akoya.com for more information.
As our Client Success Manager, you will be part of the team that will be responsible to onboard new data providers onto our Data Access Network. The ideal candidate has worked with an implementation team to onboard financial institutions through all elements of an onboarding workflow including discovery, integration, testing, certification, and ongoing support activities. You will oversee a portfolio of Financial Institutions (data providers) through the onboarding journey and support them through post live. Coupled with the onboarding process, this individual can build strong, long-term rapports both internally with the Akoya team and among the financial institutions’ teams.
Based on each successful onboarding, this role will help build and refine a framework that will drive improvements to the process, the Client experience, and available tools through iterative learning and feedback.
The Experience You Have
• Experience driving onboarding of SaaS implementations and managing relationships
• Experience working with financial institutions on the discovery process to gain an understanding of their current state and help size the engagement
• Experience establishing/enhancing best practices for Client success team
• Experience in agile/iterative software delivery methodologies
• Experience in financial services/banking data domain
• Experience in the fintech industry
The Skills You Need
• You are a trusted partner for the Clients, and you are their voice
• You identify opportunities for growth with Clients
• You have strong presentation skills
• You have extreme attention to detail
• You do what it takes to make your Client engagement and the team successful whether that means hunting down the root cause of a Client’s frustration or advocating on their behalf to get them a solution
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute tasks that lead to a successful Client experience
• Ability to concisely communicate complex concepts as well as supporting the success of our Clients via prompt engagement with product teams
• Escalate issues and risks to executive management for timely resolution
• Positive, energetic with good social and communication skills to be a key member of a small team
• The ability to work alone or as part of a team maintaining a sense of urgency
Akoya is a startup bent on changing the way consumer financial data is accessed and shared. We are obsessed with improving the way people share their personal data and our mission is to provide consumers with increased protection, transparency, and control over their information online.
We are comprised of diverse, creative, and driven professionals with expertise in the banking, securities, fintech, and data aggregation industries. We serve as knowledge experts for government policy makers on consumer data sharing, foundational contributors to data access standards, and key participants in numerous industry groups.
We are an equal opportunity employer. To find out more, visit us at Akoya.com