Contract Technical Recruiter
Meet the future
If you are driven by curiosity and fascinated by innovative technology to solve large complex problems, then become part of a startup that is building the future of financial data access. Akoya is transforming the way consumers provide access to their data with increased security, privacy, and control over their information through the development of a highly-scalable and secure API-based network utility. We encourage a collaborative, fast-paced workplace and a fun environment where everyone can contribute, learn, and grow. Come join us and be part of this exciting journey. Check us out at Akoya.com for more information.
We are looking for a Contract Technical Recruiter to source candidates at all levels of the organization to support our growth. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates (building a pipeline), reviewing resumes, screening candidates, and generally managing the recruiting process from sourcing to hiring. This is a hands-on role that will interact with all levels of the organization to enable Akoya to attract, engage and retain talented employees.
A successful candidate has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, and keeps informed of company hiring and co-op opportunities. They can assess candidates' skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand and document talent needs for current and upcoming positions
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process from posting to sourcing, screening, interviews, offers and closing candidates
- Effectively communicate Akoya's culture and mission and ensure that job seekers have a positive candidate experience
- Ensure diversity in all candidate pools and use effective sourcing techniques to find those candidates
- Keep track of recruiting metrics including sourcing and time-to-hire to provide leadership with relevant data and analytics
- Contribute to the development and execution of strategic hiring initiatives including but not limited to intern/co-op programs, community outreach, and other employment branding efforts. Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
The Skills You Bring
- 2+ years’ experience as a full-cycle recruiter with focus on technical recruiting
- Professional and versatile when sourcing, assessing, pitching and closing a candidate
- Excellent communication, writing and negotiating skills.
- Experience with a start-up highly preferred
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- Technology knowledge (coding languages/technical stacks/terminology) and experience in SaaS, PaaS, Fintech, or related
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter (Advanced Search, Projects, Job Postings)
- Deep web (Google X-Ray) Boolean Search experience (Purple Squirrel Hunter)
Akoya is a startup bent on changing the way consumer financial data is accessed and shared. We are obsessed with improving the way people share their personal data and our mission is to provide consumers with increased protection, transparency, and control over their information online.
We are comprised of diverse, creative, and driven professionals with expertise in the banking, securities, fintech, and data aggregation industries. We serve as knowledge experts for government policy makers on consumer data sharing, foundational contributors to data access standards, and key participants in numerous industry groups.
We are an equal opportunity employer. To find out more, visit us at Akoya.com