HR Specialist / Recruiter
Meet the Future
If you are driven by curiosity and fascinated by innovative technology to solve large complex problems, then become part of a startup that is building the future of financial data access. Akoya is transforming the way consumers provide access to their data with increased security, privacy, and control over their information through the development of a highly-scalable and secure API-based network utility. We encourage a collaborative, fast-paced workplace, and a fun environment where everyone can contribute, learn, and grow. Come join us and be part of this exciting journey. Check us out at Akoya.com for more information.
We are looking for an HR Specialist on a temp to perm basis, primarily responsible for recruiting at all levels of the organzation to support our growth. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates (building a pipeline), reviewing resumes, screening candidates, and generally managing the recruiting process from sourcing to hiring. In addition to recruiting, this role has the ability to grow to support and manage other areas of HR including performance management, benefits administration, training, and HR operations. This is a hands-on role that will interact with all levels of the organization to enable Akoya to attract, engage, and retain talented employees.
A successful candidate has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislature, and is a strong communicator both inside and outside of the organization. They can assess candidates' skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand and document talent needs for current and upcoming positions
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process from posting to sourcing, screening, interviews, offers and closing candidates
- Effectively communicate Akoya's culture and mission and ensure that job seekers have a positive candidate experience
- Use effective sourcing techniques to ensure all roles are presented with a diverse candidate pool
- Keep track of recruiting metrics including sourcing and time-to-hire to provide leadership with relevant data and analytics
- Contribute to the development and execution of strategic hiring initiatives including but not limited to intern/co-op programs, community outreach, and other employment branding efforts
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Administer other HR programs including but not limited to benefits and leave administration, performance and talent management, and training and development
The Skills You Bring
- 2-3 years’ experience as a full-cycle recruiter with focus on technical recruiting/sourcing
- Technology knowledge (coding languages/technical stacks/terminology) and experience in SaaS, PaaS, Fintech, or related
- Professionalism and versatility when sourcing, assessing, pitching and closing a candidate
- Excellent communication, writing and negotiating skills
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter (Advanced Search, Projects, Job Postings)
- Deep web (Google X-Ray) Boolean Search experience (Purple Squirrel Hunter)
- Experience with start-ups preferred
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
Akoya is a startup bent on changing the way consumer financial data is accessed and shared. We are obsessed with improving the way people share their personal data and our mission is to provide consumers with increased protection, transparency, and control over their information online.
We are comprised of diverse, creative, and driven professionals with expertise in the banking, securities, fintech, and data aggregation industries. We serve as knowledge experts for government policy makers on consumer data sharing, foundational contributors to data access standards, and key participants in numerous industry groups.
We are an equal opportunity employer. To find out more, visit us at Akoya.com