SRE Engineer (Location: Boston, Raleigh, or NYC)
Meet the future
If you are driven by curiosity and fascinated by innovative technology to solve large complex problems, then become part of a startup that is building the future of financial data access. Akoya encourages a highly collaborative, fast-paced workplace and a fun environment. Come join us and be part of this exciting journey.
We are looking for a SRE Engineer to join our growing System Reliability Engineering (SRE) team.
The SRE team is responsible for availability, capacity planning, and platform, infrastructure and security management and monitoring, drives root-cause analysis in collaboration with development teams to reduce occurrences of systems issues.
You will help protect our customers, platforms, and applications from compromise by implementing and maintaining platform and infrastructure security controls
The Skills You Bring
- 1+ year experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals (e.g. filesystems, system calls), and with networking and cloud systems
- Experience analyzing and troubleshooting systems
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java, Python, Go, or similar language
- Self-starter who is customer-focused, detailed and solutions-oriented