Principal Full-Stack Engineer (Remote, Boston, Raleigh or NYC)
Meet the future
If you are driven by curiosity and fascinated by innovative technology to solve large complex problems, then become part of a startup that is building the future of financial data access. Akoya is transforming the way consumers provide access to their data with increased security, privacy, and control over their information through the development of a highly-scalable and secure API-based network utility. We encourage a collaborative, fast-paced workplace and a fun environment where everyone can contribute, learn, and grow. Come join us and be part of this exciting journey. Check us out at Akoya.com for more information.
We are looking for a senior full-stack Engineer to join our growing engineering organization. In this role, you will:
- Working across the entire technology stack, touching everything from the front end to our core infrastructure
- Developing software in a fast paced agile development environment
- Building micro services and APIs for high scale, high availability data pipelines dealing with sensitive customer financial data
- Contributing to the development of test automation
- Learning and adopting new concepts and technologies quickly and implement them effectively
- Providing sought after opinion internally and externally about the product line
- 7+ years software development experience building and testing applications following secure coding practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying public cloud-based applications, with focus on micro services, REST API, CI/CD, test automation
- Proficiency in Golang and/or Java development, and Spring / Spring Boot frameworks
- Development and/or operations experience with a production AWS environment
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals (e.g. filesystems, system calls), and with networking and cloud systems
- Self-starter who is customer-focused, detailed and solutions-oriented
- Experience with UI framework such as React
- Experience with container and serverless architectures (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Familiar with test automation frameworks and practices
Akoya is a startup bent on changing the way consumer financial data is accessed and shared. We are obsessed with improving the way people share their personal data and our mission is to provide consumers with increased protection, transparency, and control over their information online.
We are comprised of diverse, creative, and driven professionals with expertise in the banking, securities, fintech, and data aggregation industries. We serve as knowledge experts for government policy makers on consumer data sharing, foundational contributors to data access standards, and key participants in numerous industry groups.
We are an equal opportunity employer. To find out more, visit us at Akoya.com