Solution Architect (Location: Boston, Raleigh, NYC or Remote)
Meet the future
If you are driven by curiosity and fascinated by innovative technology to solve large complex problems, then become part of a startup that is building the future of financial data access. Akoya is transforming the way consumers provide access to their data with increased security, privacy, and control over their information through the development of a highly-scalable and secure API-based network utility. We encourage a collaborative, fast-paced workplace and a fun environment where everyone can contribute, learn, and grow. Come join us and be part of this exciting journey. Check us out at Akoya.com for more information.
We are seeking a technically focused leader to engage with our customers throughout all phases of the data access network lifecycle—presales through onboarding and adoption. The Solution Architect will be a technical cornerstone of our growing team.
• Be the primary technical resource for onboarding new Akoya customers
• Interface with customer technical teams to:
- Gather and assess specifications and requirements
- Provide assistance in the development of customer relationships
- Address customer’s questions in a comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Deliver product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Be assertive when recommending the best solutions for customers and able to raise the red flag if the customer heads in the wrong direction
• Work with product development to ensure ease of deployment and provide customer feedback
• Handle escalated technical support issues as needed
• Must have the flexibility to travel occasionally
The Skills You Need
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent professional experience
• Must have knowledge of Restful JSON APIs
• Must have hands-on experience with Delegated Authorization Frameworks (OAuth, OIDC, SAML) and exposure setting up SSO
• Knowledge of how the Internet works (DNS, proxies, firewalls, CDNs, etc.)
• Knowledge and/or use of Financial Data Exchange, OFX, and FIX is a large plus
• Security and privacy compliance (NIST, ISO 27001, PCI, etc.) experience a plus
• Must have exceptional strong communications and EQ skills to present both technical and non-technical topics to individuals at all levels of an organization
• Must have exceptionally strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Akoya is an equal opportunity employer.